Secrecy, partisanship and technology are disrupting the channels of communication among citizens, journalists and the government. Come to hear Missouri alumni leaders discuss top issues in media and policy in Washington.
Location: National Press Club, 529 14th Street NW, Washington, D.C.
Schedule: 6 p.m. Cocktail reception | 7 p.m. Panel discussion
Featuring Missouri Alumni speakers
- Juana Summers, NPR
- Angela Greiling Keane, Bloomberg News
- Jeff Leen, The Washington Post
- Kurt Wimmer, Covington & Burling
- Adora Andy Jenkins, Information Technology Industry Council
- Martin Frost, Polsinelli
- Remarks by Dean Mills, Dean of the Missouri School of Journalism
- Moderated by Barbara Cochran, Curtis B. Hurley Chair in Public Affairs Journalism
Co-presented by the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute