Two computer science students from the University of Missouri College of Engineering were on the winning team of the 2012 Reynolds Journalism Institute (RJI) Student Competition. Jamar Williams and Zach Winkler coded a widget allowing local advertisers to integrate their messages with personalized news content on Hearst newspaper websites.
View your shopping cart.
- Android apps contest brings together journalists, programmers
- Droid Does Mizzou: Speed-dating style app contest wants to drive journalism experimentation
- RJI and Engineering collaborate
- Reynolds Fellow develops app where players compete to save Earth
- Missouri students advance to Finals in Adobe Web analytics contest
- How Press Association Ad Networks Can Help Newspapers Compete Online
- Thousands of photos compete for POYi judges' attention
RJI In the News
- May 23, 2013
- May 22, 2013
- May 16, 2013
- May 15, 2013
- May 14, 2013