RJI Partnership projects are collaborations with organizations and individuals to build guides, resources, tools and programs that tackle current needs, challenges and gaps in journalism.
RJI provides project management+ for these projects which means we:
- Keep the project on schedule, progressing and hitting deadlines
- Schedule and run weekly or bi-weekly project working sessions
- Help identify action items, assign responsibility for them and send out wrap-ups after meetings to ensure we are all on the same page and communicating clearly
- Help identify potential hurdles to tackle them before they become problems
- Keep the project within budget
- Collaborate on research, communications, interviews, design input etc; i.e. all work for the project are joint tasks
- Collaborate on cost of project to share expenses such as development, design, research, event building
- Create a structure for the project from ideation to promotion to impact reports that helps the project not only be built, but successful and impactful
Interested? Pitch your idea to us and we’ll be in touch!
Current partnership projects:
Automating calendars for small newsrooms
Optimizing paywalls for readers