Future Opportunities: Developing strategies for news organizations to use mobile technology to report deeper, faster and more accurately for and with their audiences.
Key questions to answer:
- What hardware and software tools are available and necessary for this new multi-layered, interactive form of journalism?
- How can journalists use these tools to better, faster and more accurately report and interact with their audiences?
- Where and when are users most interested in different forms of media content?
- What technology can help efficiently and quickly curate information on these platforms?
- What business models can be created around this type of journalism? How would one start an organization now from scratch optimized for using these techniques and technologies?